Saturday, June 28, 2014

Day One Thousand and Twenty

The Fitness Center at Elmwood


Most every day after dropping Adam off at the field, I come here. To Elmwood Fitness Center: the Mecca of all workout facilities in the area. It has almost everything gym-related you could ever ask for. Including a full kitchen stocked with breakfast, lunch, dinner, protein shakes, snacks, and so much more. I've tried the shakes. Maybe a few too many times. They're real good. Another upside: Zephyrs players workout for free and their wives workout at half cost! A solid deal that we're extra grateful for. It's clean. It's nice. It's gigantic. And it offers me a safe place to get big muscles.

The downside: 
Lots of bodies. Lots of eyeballs.
Yesterday, I went at 6:30 PM. Big mistake. I should stick to 2:00 PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment