Friday, June 27, 2014

Day One Thousand and Nineteen

The Super Kind


It. Won't. Stop. RAINING.
We're talking, like, super rain.
The kind that makes you want to punch things. 
All. Day. Long.
I'm going to go insane!!!
I NEED VITAMIN D.
Please.


In other news, I'm starting Paleo again. 
We're talking, like, the super kind.
Where you don't cheat. EVER.
So, adios to my sweet tooth cravings, sneaky pizza bites, morning pancake nibbles, and the occasional glass of wine. This girl is on a mission. Not that it'll be that much different than I eat already, but I'm definitely cracking down. With Adam's help. Because goodness knows I need it when my teeth are screaming for chocolate.
However, to ensure my sanity, I'm leaving in my tablespoon of creamer and Greek yogurt in the morning.
Adam needs sane Kendall.


So, yeah. Here's my before pic.
I'm thinking I'll go at this for 8 weeks and see where I end up. I did 9 last time, but I'm not feeling that committed.
________________

ADAM THROWS TOMORROW (Saturday) AT 6:35 CENTRAL TIME!
Party!

1 comment: