Saturday, May 12, 2018

Day 2,441

The Way We Travel These Days


Our 17 day escapade without Daddy is OVER! One mom, three babes, two strollers, four suitcases, three car seats, three backpacks, two diaper bags, one snack bag, and no timeline on our return. Being tired never felt so good because...DADA!!!!!!!!!!!! After all these years (6.5!) and I still get those same butterflies when I see him. Happy early Mother’s Day to meeeeeeeee!!! 

(Also, for anyone out there searching for the perfect and durable travel/everything stroller, the Baby Jogger City Select Lux is my greatest baby investment and lifesaver ever!!!! I call it my packing mule because....yeah look at it. That’s my stroller carrying three car seats, ANOTHER STROLLER on top, a diaper bag, three backpacks, and a snack bag.)



The smallest gifts are sometimes the biggest. Running on less than 8 hours of sleep over the last two days, this mama was exhausted, and her babes knew it. An hour and a half flight and an hour and a half nap for this mom and her three kids. Bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment