Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Day Sixteen Hundred and Ninety-Four

The Nana Smooches


A first!!
Amelia FINALLY acknowledged her Great Grandmother AND kissed her goodbye! FOUR times! I was so happy that I begged Amelia to kiss her again to capture the moment and she did!! 

Ever since she's known her Nana, Amelia has always - for some coincidental reason - cried whenever Nana tried to hold her. But not anymore!!! SO HAPPY!


It's got me smiling like this!


Love you SO much Nana and I'm glad Amelia is finally warming up to one of my most favorite humans on the planet! She's gotta play hard to get so that you like her extra lots ;) 

We had such a fun time in Washington, even though the visit was shorter than usual. But this tiny Conley family is busy busy busy, so we're grateful for even a little bit of time with our beautiful Spokane family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment