Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day One Thousand One Hundred and Twenty-Eight

The No Good, Very Bad Day


Woke up to this yesterday.
Not a good start.
Not good at all.
AC compressor: busted.
How does this always happen to us?
(For real…time for our own home, Adam…!!!)


Went to the doctor and saw our midwife.
Love her.
Heard our baby's heart rate.
It was in the 140s.
Good stuff. Healthy LittleCon.
But then I was recommended a bunch of vaccinations I ought to get.
I've not been entirely convinced my entire pregnancy that I wanted any vaccinations, but I hadn't yet researched why I felt that way. Just a premonition, I guess. So, I denied the shots and went home to research. I spent a good portion of the day digging through information, and what I found made my day a whole lot worse (and no, it had nothing to do with Autism). 


And finally, what broke the camel's back...


…was when Adam….


…forced me to mutilate his mullet.


It's all gone now.


Capping off a bad, bad day. 
I mean, yeah, his mullet wasn't looking it's best. Clearly. It was butchered in Spokane and Adam's not liked it since. But I still liked it. And now I don't have any long hair left to comb through. Waaaah! He's still so handsome though. So at least I had something to smile about.

No comments:

Post a Comment