Friday, December 15, 2017

Day 2,283

The Sweaty Socks 


Week two of my six week workout plan and Amelia is all about it! She sweats with me every day and does all my exercises. 


She, however, does not do my exercises...as evidenced by her adorable squishiness! In time, Little babe. 


Mama had a white elephant party with all the ladies at church last night, and look who scored some surprise Christmas socks?!


Mama white elephant-stole these from another lady because I knew they’d be a kick at home. And I was right. Both Bearett and Amelia wore their new sock presents to bed...with huge smiles on their faces. I think the socks surely made up for my time away last night. But even when I’m immersed in the sweetest fellowship and friendships with my girls at CBC, I still can’t help but think of my little family back home - they’re the best and I love finding ways to let them know just that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment