Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Day 2,273

The More the Merrier


“Mom, can we have more?”

Sure guys, go ahead. 

*Takes the whole tub*

NO! I didn’t mean eat the WHOLE thing! 


“Mom! I learned how to say MORE with my hands for you, SO HURRY UP AND GIVE ME MORE PEARS NOW!! Please. Gaaaaahhhhh I love pears!” 

This little chunk is a whole lot of chub. And a whole lot of brains too. So smart!! 

I learned that pears are a great food to help with baby’s transition to solids, so we put them to the test and sure enough, this babe pooped four times yesterday. Three chunks and one explosion. My babe is finally cleared up and loving her poop-free intestines!! Word to the wise: save the bananas for a later date when introducing solids. They plug babes right up! Instead, go for the four P’s: pears, peaches, plums, prunes. I could only find pears at Publix, so that’s what I went with. Just scoop some straight out of the fresh pear and you’re on your way to poop! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment