Friday, November 10, 2017

Day 2,249

The Together Family


We shower together. 


We "study" together. 


We say bye together. 


We cry when Dad leaves together. 


But we always seem to manage well together regardless of what the next day brings. 

I love my little family. And I miss Daddy already. The annual hunting trip with his dad was calling him away. Only this time, he's coming home with meat for sure, so that makes it sting a little less. But not much. 

Also I HAVE to remember this:
Amelia got soap in her eyes while in the shower yesterday. She screamed, "Mom!!!! My eyes are burning like the burning bush!!!" (Moses and the burning bush reference) Haaaaaa!! Can't make this stuff up. She's listening and learning and making similes like a ten year old. Cracks me up. 


No comments:

Post a Comment