Sunday, October 15, 2017

Day 2,223

The Higdons!


A stunning bride. A gorgeous day. A beautiful wedding. A dear, precious heart. I am thankful always for this incredible sister of mine and am so thankful I was able to partake in such a sweet uniting of one flesh, as her and Spencer committed their lives to one another as husband and wife. It was a joy filled celebration and I pray that their marriage would also be filled with much joy as they faithfully serve one another in humility and love. Marriage has been the sweetest blessing of my life and I know they'll say the same six years from now! I love you forever, Shelby Joy. Im so proud of the woman you've become and excited to watch you thrive in your new role as a wife. Be humble. Be helpful. Slow to anger and quick to listen. Serve him. Respect him. Love him well. Forgive him. Show him grace. And you too, ask for forgiveness. Have fun. Be free. Make some homemade dinners and laugh when you burn it. I'm here for you always, mi hermana. 










Here's to you, Mr. and Mrs. Higdon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment