Thursday, March 30, 2017

Day Two Thousand and Twenty-Five

The Day We Met Ella Mae 
 
 

Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it spring forth, do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wildnerness and rivers in the desert. 
- Isaiah 43:19

I remember so vividly reading this scripture days after an ectopic pregnancy ended my second child's life and clinging to it's truth. 26 months later, I held that truth in the sweet embrace of our third child. 


Meet Ella Mae Katherine Conley!
We welcomed this beautiful GIRL to our family at 7:53 yesterday morning after only ten hours of labor! 
What a sweet treasured blessing she is!

 
 
8 pounds, 19.75 inches, and another 14 inch head. She came earthside into a birthing pool at our home and it was everything we hoped it would be. 


Daddy's in love. 
  

Amelia's in love. 

 

And we just can't get enough of this precious gift from our Lord. Thank you Jesus for such a wonderful and perfect addition to our family. 

 

Ella Mae, I love you forever and in a way I'll never love anyone else. I can't wait to obediently raise you in the sight of the Lord. May you come to know Him at a young age and glorify Him faithfully the rest of your life.
__________

(Professional photos taken by Liansley Photography)

Adam pitches tomorrow evening (Friday) at 7:05 at Roger Dean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment