Saturday, October 29, 2016

Day Eighteen Hundred and Seventy-Three

The Robin Hood


That is an arrow. That is an arrow inside of another arrow. Welcome to Georgia, Robin. The woods have missed you. 


Adam not only managed to skillfully, accurately, and successfully "Robin Hood" an arrow, but he also shot off like, 13 rounds of his 9mm in a second or two. In comparison, I'm not even strong enough to pull back the bow string on his bow and I can probably shoot 5 bullets in about 7 seconds, max. 


Oh and firearm instructor too?
Adam: the man of many talents. 


I love how passionate he is about the things that matter to him. Yesterday was a much needed time away with his friends and guns, doing something he really enjoys on 115 acres of freedom. 


And I'm especially glad he wanted me to tag along for a little bit of it!! We shot our Mossberg-something-or-other 12 gauge shotgunfor the first time on a beautiful piece of property that Brandi's aunt owns. To say that this was Adam's little earthly slice of heaven would be an accurate statement. 


Love my sportsman. He makes me so proud.


And my little fam makes me even more proud. We've got a good thing going on. 


Clearly! 





No comments:

Post a Comment