Thursday, October 27, 2016

Day Eighteen Hundred and Seventy-One

The Happy Voter


...a sure oxymoron, I know. But at least one of us found joy at the polls yesterday. Maybe it was because they bribed her with a sticker. Man, wish it was that easy. 


One thing I'm sure of though, is that we should be present at the polls, regardless of how dismal the "options" are. I'm not one to wear my political feelings on my sleeve, however, I do wear Jesus on my heart and through much prayer and what discernment the Lord has given me on this subject, I voted dutifully and with hope. So go vote. Please. Vote. And when you do, take one of Mimi's thumbs up (pictured above, though she's not quite mastered the skill of actually putting her thumbs up yet) as a token of encouragement. Unless you voted for Hillary. In that case, Mimi will keep her thumbs and you can take her stuck out tongue instead. Hahahaha ;) (Ok, that was a joke guys. Cmon!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment