Monday, September 21, 2015

Day Fourteen Hundred and Seventy

The Last DC Day


Baseball makes me SMILE!


And so do they!
Uncle Scott's back in the Big Leagues with Dad and that means I get to see his parents (my pseudo-grandparents) lots! Grandma Lucy and Grandpa Tom, I sure love you! Even more than I love water out of straws!


But I can't say I quite love anything as much as I love my milkie!
Thanks for the gulps, Mama! 
I eat anywhere and everywhere...and all the time. It's my most favorite thing to do. I definitely don't prefer my cover though. It's annoying and hot and makes me sweaty. Lots of times, I try to kick it off or pull it down. But, I'm at least glad that Mom doesn't make me eat in the bathroom or something yucky like that. So, I put up with the cover when I have to.


Bye bye for now, Washington DC!
We had a great trip up North, but we're excited to be back home!
Don't worry, I got us there extra safe since I'm such a great pilot!
And thanks for the help, Jordan! Mom and I loved having a travel buddy this time around!
Goodnight from the cockpit!

(Also, just FYI as a tip...if you click on any of the photos Mommy posts, they get bigger. If you save them to your computer when they're bigger, the file you saved will also be bigger than if you were to just save the photo when it's small. XOXO)

No comments:

Post a Comment