Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy-Four

The Mask


Nothing I'd rather do than spend a Saturday night with my green-faced, beauty-queen sissys. Being "home" makes me miss their friendship and companionship even more than when I'm in Florida. I get a taste of what everyday life would look like with them, and gosh it's beautiful. But in a week's time, this image gets ripped away from me. It's hard. Really hard. Loving someone from a distance, well, it sucks. But we do make it work. It just makes moments like these even sweeter.


Really sweet.
Oh dear goodness, ain't he just the cutest thing alive?! Face mask (or to him, war paint) and all. This was definitely a first and a last for Hunter. 


Oh, and yesterday, Ellie took off her dressings for the first time since surgery. Ickyyyy! 
But she's feeling better and better each day!


No comments:

Post a Comment