Saturday, October 26, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Seventy-Five

The Meal I Must Never Eat Again


Lunch dates with Pastor Jimmy always look and taste the same. Chipotle's the name. And yesterday, ripping apart this wife's stomach was the game. Surprise! Ugh. After a really nice meal and conversation with "the man" who reeled us into Family Church (2 years ago!), I left feeling absolutely awful. So, so, so awful. But since we were already out and about, I thought that maybe a quick errand to Target would be an ok idea, just as long as we hustled? Yeah, no. I ran (waddled) out of that store just as fast as I waddled in, as stabbing pains seared into my belly and nausea threatened my outfit. I curled myself into a ball the entire drive home and didn't utter a single word to my worried husband. It sucked. Problem was though, I don't know if I was more upset about how I was feeling, or the fact that I went into Target and came out with nothing. I needed that stinkin shower curtain! Uhhhh. So for the entire rest of the day, I did absolutely nothing but lie around and drink water. It was terrible. And poor Adam was bored out of his mind. Boooo.

What I learned though:
Adam would rather be that bored all day than spend 10 minutes in Target.
Good to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment