Monday, September 23, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Forty-Two

The Football Guys and Pullman Drive


Sunday morning church followed by Sunday afternoon football.
These boys wreck my heart!


And this week wrecked my eyeballs! Auntie Kendall is more exhausted than ever. So yesterday, while the boys watched their football, I watched the back of my eyelids. I needed the rest...because an hour after my slumber, I woke up and drove an hour and a half to Pullman with my Hubs.


Every time we visit Washington, you can bet your last dollar that this road trip is something we'll make, no matter what. Because 73 miles south of Spokane is Resonate Church; the one place that changed the course of Adam's life, and my life, forever. Yesterday, the beauty surrounding the Palouse was unspeakable, and though we were absolutely exhausted, our 9 hours in Pullman were totally and completely worth it.



We worshipped at our church and then spent the next 4 hours talking over coffee and the best BBQ dinner with Josh and Amy Martin. We left feeling refreshed, confident, and so thankful for friends who love Jesus and love the lives of college students. It was through them - in our days of college - that the Lord radically changed our hearts forever. We love you Josh and Amy...and little Miss Harper too! Thank you for staying up until 1 AM just to hang with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment