Sunday, September 22, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Forty-One

The Day Sue Said "I Do"



9.21.13
It was the perfect day for a wedding...
For a Johnson wedding.
Yesterday, my girl said "I do" to her boy.
And I was so honored to be up there standing by her side.


Mr. and Mrs. Johnson!
For the first time ever, dancing as a married couple!!
Kyle and Susan, we're all so happy for you.


She's one of my best friends. And WOW! What a gorgeous bride!!
Congratulations to the newest Johnson family. 
We love you and we're so incredibly excited for the life ahead of you both.
Thank you for letting us be such a dear part of your special day.

(It's 3:22 AM...Adam and I just got back from Resonate Church and the Martin home in Pullman. I have more pictures of the Johnson wedding that'll I'll post tomorrow!! Wahoo!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment