Sunday, September 29, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Forty-Eight

The Napavine Rotations


My uncle Jason (Mommy's brother) is in his third year of medical school and is currently completing a set of rotations in Western Washington. Good for us because his rotation this year put him only 30 miles South of Olympia - where Adam is from! So yesterday morning, the two of us hopped in the car and before we knew it, we were hanging out with more family! 


The last time I saw Zoe, she was just a baby newborn - maybe only a few weeks old. Now, she's standing, murmuring, and showing obvious interest in photography! I can't believe how fast this year - and her first year - has gone! What a little sweet pea!


Claire! My baby Claire, who I used to swaddle and feed and cuddle with every day when she was a newborn herself! I lived with Jason, Kelly, and Claire my senior year of high school, so this little girl will always have a special place in my heart. She's in second grade now, plays soccer, and apparently is quite boo-boo prone! Look at those scabby knees! Poor girl!

Love you four! And we were so happy we got to spend some time with you!

1 comment:

  1. We loved your visit! Claire misses you so much. Maybe we will be able to spend more time together soon... :)

    - Uncle Jason

    ReplyDelete