Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Twelve

The Moroccan Shrine Circus


My first circus!!
Well, technically, Mom said I've been to one before...but I can't remember, so it doesn't count!


The acts were WAY incredible. I didn't know what to expect prior to the show, but now that I look back on it, this circus was sorta like a glorified America's Got Talent show. Only without the singing.  Speaking of AGT, these guys were actually ON the show! Like, they were on TV! And they did well, too!


They're flying acrobats, jump rope enthusiasts, and tremendous showmen. 
(There's a flying man in this picture)


Nina and I were so impressed with their talent actually, that we even had the courage to ask for a photo op. Oh yeah. No shame. Hehehe. 


Although this last 10-day series is a long one, Nina's been a joy to spend my time with. I'm so glad I have her here in Jax with me. Her Christian friendship is one I hold close to my heart. Thanks for my "first" circus, Nina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment