Friday, August 16, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Four

The Broken Life


Remember how I said I had a really weird pain in the center of my back? And how I went to the chiropractor to get it fixed. Well, it's not fixed. Not even close. Matter of fact, it's the exact same. SOOOO, I went to the doctor and he sent me here...to get an MRI. And an X-ray. On Monday, I get to find out if ANYONE can help me figure out what's wrong with me!


In other news...
It's STILL storming in Jacksonville. 
Like, REALLY storming... 


Like bust the water-main storming. 
It rained so much last night that the pressure overwhelmed the main water pipe (which pumps all of downtown's water to its residents) and caused it to explode (yeah, EXPLODE. Like BOOM!).


If you look closely, you can see our Plaza through the mess of the water main reconstruction. Oh the joys of NO WATER FOR THE ENTIRE NIGHT! All of downtown...from the stadium and a few blocks West of us...no water. Nada. Zero. Zilch. I'll bet the clubhouse didn't smell too yummy this morning..hahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment