Friday, February 7, 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy-Nine

The Return of My Better Half


Adam here:

My wife loves flowers, especially in our apartment. She lights up at the thought of getting new flowers. It's not complicated, I got her flowers. Kendall had been gone for a week and I wanted her to be happy with the apartment she was returning to. We all know she had some doubt concerning my hygiene, cooking abilities, cleaning skills, and overall respect for legal living code in the state of Florida. I proudly submit to you that I didn't hurt myself, I did two loads of laundry, only ate out once (not by choice), cleaned up after myself, and payed some bills. Now it's no mystery I can take care of myself, but lets face it, Kendall's just better at it than me. So I'm happy to have my partner in crime back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment