Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Seventy-One

The Way I See It


Hi guys.
My name's Bearett. Some people call me Bear. Or Little Bear. Or Honey Bear. Or, well mostly anything that has to do with a Bear. And that's my auntie Ellie.
She's really pretty. And really tough too. She had a surgery on Tuesday. It was called a Tibia Tubercle Transfer. I guess Auntue was born with a knee that just kept popping out of place, so the doctors had to  make her feel better. Only, she's not feeling all the way better yet. Don't worry though, I've been watching out for her. Mainly I do that by cuddling her and making cute faces. It's not so hard and she seems to like that alright. I heard the grown ups tell my cousin Hunter that that thing on her leg is to keep it from moving around all over the place. They said if I touch anything that touches the black thing on her leg, she'll cry. So I just don't touch it. I hate seeing my Auntie cry. Maybe she feels the same way about me? No problem though. I barely ever cry, duh. Why would I even want to? Life's too good for tears!


My Cousin! My Computer Auntie!
I'm so happy whenever they're around. Hunter is my best pal. And he's living at my house now! But only for a little bit until Auntie Ellie's knee is fixed. We play and giggle a lot together. He's always teaching me things and I like that. Auntie Kendall, she's always saying stuff to me on the computer screen. I like her better in real life though cuz she gives me lots of kisses. She keeps telling me that I'm so big. I just thought all 7 month olds were as big as one-year olds? Then she says all this stuff about how if I'm so big, then her kids are going to be giants. I like giants. But mostly, I just love my Auntie Kendall. The real life one. I love Hunter too. We had a great day yesterday. Everyone is happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment