Thursday, December 19, 2013

Day Eight Hundred and Twenty-Nine

The Toothache Tears


Hi again. It's me, Trace.
Can I just tell you…it was a rough one for me yesterday, guys. I woke up after an hour and a half long nap and sure enough, that spotted lady was there again, standing over me. I wasn't amused. I have three new teeth coming in, I'm not sleeping well, and I'm not good at long naps in the first place. Well, when I woke up, you can also imagine my confusion. Hey, I'm just a kid and my memory's not that good yet. I couldn't remember that last time Kendall was here, we had the best day ever! So there I am, laying in my bed, with a toothache, a headache, and trying to decide if I'm still tired or if I just slept too long and there she is - with that tall man named Honey Can You Get Me That - trying to feed me! No ma'am! I don't want your food! Give me something rubber to chew on so I can relieve the pain in my mouth! Well finally, she figured it out, gave me my rubbery spoon, helped me relieve my pain - then she fed me - and finally after all that, we enjoyed the second best day ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment