Friday, September 20, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty-Nine

The Lingerie Surprise Bachelorette Party!


Last night, in honor of my lady’s upcoming nuptials (pronounced “nup-shoe-ulls”...not “noop-eh-tals,” Kendall!), the girls and I threw Susan a surprise lingerie bachelorette party! Here’s what our night looked like! (I’m keeping this post short. Tomorrow is Sue’s wedding and I need my beauty sleep!) 


Girl time!


Personalized cups!


Booty and Boobie cookies!


A table set for 12


Happy bride!
And GORGEOUS, might I add!


Too many fun and silly games.
This one: shake the ping pong balls out of the Kleenex box...


Sue has some sweet friends :)


Like this one. She's really sweet.
Thank you, Ellie, for all your help with Sue's wedding. You're the best.


Happy almost-married-celebration-day Suey!!
I love you Pretty! And I can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment