Thursday, September 19, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty-Eight

The Earring Surprise


Yesterday, I got a call from my bride. She needed earrings for the Big Day and couldn't find the perfect ones! Maid of Honor to the rescue!! I spent a solid 20 minutes in this position, snapping photos of my favorite earrings and sending them to Sue. We agreed almost immediately once we saw "the ones," and now, her little ear lobes won't be nakey on Saturday! Hooray for progress! I love this stuff!


After a long day of running around, errands, and seeing friends, I came home to this! Surprise, Kendall! My mommy spent all night making this cake for me and I was oh so happy to blow out my candles! Everyone needs a cake on their birthday. Even at 26. 

Thank you, Mommy, for always thinking of sweet ways to make me feel loved. These little surprises are treasured, and speak my "love language" perfectly. You're so good to me - and to all your babies. I love you, Mama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment