Friday, September 27, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Forty-Six

The Old Familiar Faces


Adam here, this is my family. not all of them, but some of them. Since moving to the west side of Washington in 5th grade I have had an amazing journey meeting new friends, and building family-like relationships with so many people. Olympia was an awesome atmosphere to live in, and I learned a lot. In high school, I was blessed with a great group of friends and teammates, and over the years, they became like brothers, and their family like family. Mark and Debbie Maxwell (pictured on the left) hosted a "reunion" dinner for those who could make it at their Olympia home. Dwayne and Alice Harkness (pictured on the right) hosted our wedding in their back yard two years ago. And of course to the right of me in the photo is Pard, and my step-mom Tracy. These are just a few friends of the many that could make it to dinner last night, and we had a blast catching up, having a few laughs, and telling old stories. We've made a lot of memories over the years and this seems to be one more in the making, I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment