Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Ten

The Women of Wednesday


Soooo...Alejandra got a little taste of the sweeter side of Paleo yesterday morning. I taught her how to make pancakes...gluten, wheat, and all sorts of other yucky ingredients free! They're totally healthy and natural, but the best part? Alejandra said she PREFERRED them to normal pancakes! Can I get an "Amen?!"


We had such a good time catching up...when life gets crazy, sometimes, you just need the solace of a best friend to pull you back up onto your feet. I love you Ale. And I'm here for you always. Kisses!


Ale headed back to Tampa, and me? I drove straight to the hair salon. My roots were begging me to! And as you can see, Jordan's were begging her also! Meet my new friend. Her name is Jordan (as previously stated haha) and she's here all the way from Oklahoma. In January, she's marrying her high school sweetheart! His name is Andrew and he was just promoted to Jacksonville a few weeks ago...a left handed starting pitcher just like Adam. Oooooh ahhhhh! Obviously, the Marlins and both us girls are good pickers.


And, for my third girl of the day: Nina!! She was meant to be my friend. Clearly. I left the hair salon and drove straight to her church. I've been meaning to get a picture with her, but every time, it eludes me. So, I gave the camera to one of her friends - thinking we'd finally get a good one of the both of us - and he managed to get this shot. Hahaha. Love it. Total girls. And totally unashamed.

What a wonderful Wednesday (like that alliteration there?! Oh yeah, so smooth)!

I LOVE YOU ADAM!
5 more days of this long distance nonsense for the REST of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment