Saturday, January 18, 2014

Day Eight Hundred and Fifty-Nine

The Time it Takes to Replace a Toilet Paper Roll: Five (5) Seconds


If this is the biggest complaint I have in one whole month, I'll call it a marital victory.
Adam is a really good helper and I'm thankful for all he does around the house. Like, super thankful. He sees a need and meets it - which is almost an oxymoron when it comes to men ;) Without asking, he takes out the trash, puts the toilet seat down, does the dishes (next to me), kills the bugs, helps me vacuum, and folds the laundry (well, the boxers and towels at least). He's a walking miracle and no ladies, he's not for sale.

I'd call him the perfect man, but well, that Title is already taken (His name is Jesus). Praise God. But if Adam did manage to figure out how to replace the empty toilet roll, well, he'd at least be a step closer. Until then, I'll just continue reminding him that it takes five seconds to replace a roll with passive-agressive sticky notes taped to the toilet.

(When he saw the note, he looked at me and said, "Did I just get shamed?" I grinned and shook my head yes. Then, we laughed. And then, he changed the roll.)

No comments:

Post a Comment