Monday, November 11, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety-One

The Tickets to the Gun Show


No, not my arms. But an actual gun show. Yes, I, Kendall Conley, went to my first gun show!
And when I told my mom I attended this yesterday, her immediate response was, "That boy's turning you into a redneck." She was joking, of course, but to that I said: PROUDLY!

I was stunned at the sight before me. I've never seen anything like it. Literally, guns everywhere. And knives and tazers and magazines and ammo and pepper spray and kettle corn too. It was really…neat actually! I was only a little intimidated by the unchained and uncovered knives all around me, but that's probably because I've been watching too much Dexter. Fact: the show is giving me nightmares. But they're worth it. Mostly. Haha. I saw and learned a lot yesterday…and I'm especially excited about purchasing my first firearm! I've narrowed down the list of my favorites…now all I need is some testing at the range! 

I made a good choice when I married Adam. [Thumbs up emoji here] ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment