Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety-Nine

The Wrong Way


Adam insists on making his last meal of the day now. The one that comes right before bedtime. Wanna know why? Well, because he doesn't like the way I make his PB&J anymore, that's why. Or, maybe he never did. Hmmm. Apparently, I make it "too messy." Ha…him telling me that I'm the reason for the mess. Yeah, and pigs have five legs ;) But gosh, if ever a PB&J bothered me (which it never did before Adam), HIS PB&Js do! They're not supposed to look like that, Adam! Nobody wants to eat crust that's dry! Uhhhh. The jelly…really? You're missing half the bread! I just want to take my finger and smear the pictured jelly into place. Ugh, I guess as long as he's gaining weight (which he already has - 15 of them), I'll keep my sandwich-making complaints to myself. But it still bothers me!

No comments:

Post a Comment