Thursday, November 14, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Ninety-Four

The Things I'm Learning With my Camera


I know what you're thinking.
"How'd she? What? Purple only? Neat!"
(Ok, that's just what I wanted you to think)

Now here's what I was thinking:
"What the? A scarf, Kendall? Jeans? A sweatshirt? In South Florida?" 
(Oh yeah, because it's 72 and freezing cold here. Duh)

But I'll smile anyways…mostly because I was slightly (really) excited to dawn some fresh fall cozies. And maybe too, because 72 degrees is Florida's definition of a cold front.


I'm easily lured to miniature things. Children. Puppies. Candies. Cupcakes. Spoons. They get me every time. (Anyone else who - without question - choose the small spoon over the big one? I hate the big one.) Well yesterday apparently, I was lured yet again. Problem is though: I don't even like beer. Like, at all. But I was immediately consumed by the darling-ness (probably not a word) of these little Bud Lights, and just had to get them. So I did. And when I put them into my cart, I said to myself, "Adam's size. Kendall's size. How cute." Ok, yeah, I'm pathetically mushy. Good thing I married a man who doesn't mind mushy…and loves beer too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment