Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Day Eight Hundred and Six

The Guy With the Weird Name


Hey, it's me again. Trace.
So, that spotted faced girl came over for the third time yesterday. And I was like, "huuuuuuuh, you're leaving me with her...again?" (depicted above). I'm just kidding. Really. This time, she didn't try to force scalding hot milk down my throat. A win for us both. I didn't scream. And she didn't panic. Praise the Lord! Actually, yesterday went quite well. I sorta started really liking this giraffe-mixed-human. In fact, I was most happy when she held me real close. And though she's nothing like The Milk Lady (my mom, duh), that freckled girl does serve a mean mashed sweet potato. She also hangs out with this super tall dude...


His name is, Honey Can You Get That.
I think she likes him or something.

I had fun with my new friends yesterday. I hope they get to come back. And soon. I showed them how I can crawl now. Next time, I'll show them how I can say "Mama."

No comments:

Post a Comment