Friday, October 11, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Sixty

The Deception of a Dirty, Sneaky Husband


After too many days away, we're 100% officially home now.
Ahhhhh. The sun. The heat. The smell. The water. The sweat. Home, we are!
And yes, in case you were wondering, Adam's feet can be multi-purposed as paddles or even emergency flotation devices! (Holy gigantic)


In other news. I caught Adam in - dare I say - a lie last night. And right before bed!! Ok, maybe it wasn't necessarily a lie per say, but he was trying to hide something naughty from me...and that's just as bad! You see, I was cozied up in his sweats all evening. Why? Because they're cozy, duh! When it was time to go to bed, I did what any responsible and clean household member would do...I PUT HIS SWEATS BACK INTO THEIR DRAWER. But when I opened the drawer, what did I find...?


...his dirty clothes - which he had just taken off - wadded into a ball and thrown into the drawer!!! WHAT?! You've got to be kidding me, right?! So when I started opening the drawer, he tried scrambling as fast as he could across the bed (pictured above) to distract me. It didn't work. I saw those nasty clothes in a heartbeat and then looked at him in horror. He cracked up, and barely got out the words, "I thought there was NO CHANCE you were gonna look in there!" Nu uh, honey. No no no no no! Not in this house! Unbelievable. I married a rascal and I am so in for it when we have kids. Uhhhhhh! Hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment