Saturday, September 14, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Thirty-Three

The First Time Meeting Bearett


I could not be happier.
Seeing Hunter and meeting Bearett for the very first time filled my heart in ways I'd never experienced before. It's like a piece of me was missing that I didn't even know existed. Watching their interaction and playing with the two of them together...just wow. I can't even explain it. My nephews are two perfect gifts to this family and I'm so proud to be called their Auntie Kandle.


This little HunterMan has gotten SO big!
I see and talk to him at least once a week (online), but it's so much different to enjoy his happy little grin from beyond the confines of the Skype screen! Here we are on a hangout walk, catching up on life and talking to the birds. Hunter's most recent 2-year-old thing is to ask "why." Oh boy...we're in for a long week!


Bearett and I were mostly inseparable yesterday.
He's the happiest little baby and we're just so thankful for his life and what he's brought to this family. Just being able to meet him and touch his chubby cheeks is all we could've ever asked for. He's an angel and one of our sweetest answered prayers. He's absolutely perfect, Morgan. And has enriched the lives of so many already...


...including Uncle Jacob's (my brother).


We said night night and the boys fell asleep. From then on, the countdown began. Oh gosh. Midnight. Officially, I turned 26. Clearly, I wasn't happy about this...


Well at least not until after I opened my present from Mama and Dan.
Say whaaaaaaat??!! A new purse?! A new purse!! And it's actual leather! Like, REAL! Oh my gosh, Mommy! Thank you! It's perfect! So beautiful :))) She's always given me grief about my ugly purse purchases. So, she did something about it. Maybe 26 ain't so bad after all...ok no no, it is. Hahaha. But my new purse at least makes 26 a little prettier.

No comments:

Post a Comment