Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day Six Hundred and Ninety-Six

The Pensacola Powwow


My girl Tiffany and I drove five hours across Florida to the stunning town of Pensacola. It was one of the best *truck* (not car) rides of my life (haha) and I'm infinitely thankful for the time spent with her. The Lord used those precious few hours in really BIG ways. I haven't been this encouraged in my faith in a long time. And when I read this post back to myself a couple years from now, I want to remember the freedom we felt in that truck, when I let the Lord use me, my testimony, and my words in complete honesty and without fear.


-Feeling so good right now-
!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome to Pensacola, home of the Blue Wahoos.
And yes, that's the ocean behind their stadium.


Good timing, one generous woman, and incredible tickets got Tiffany, Jessica, and I this view last night. Uhm...WOW. Just WOW. The free dinner, drinks, and desserts only added to our bliss. A girl could definitely get used to this ;)

(And yes, the stadium literally sits right on the ocean's shores. Homerun balls...they make a splash into the Atlantic)

1 comment:

  1. Livin' the dream baby.......enjoy....miss you and love you.....small group starts again Wed.....will be thinking about you and Adam!

    ReplyDelete