Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Fifteen

The Week of Women Continues (!)


So even though my best friend's been gone for 9 whole days now and I'm missin him like white on rice, I still have a lot to smile about. Like, how could you not grin at this scene in Jo Ann Fabrics yesterday?! Laura and baby McKenna invited me out for some shopping (the very best kind, might I add), and of course I said yes! They were on the prowl for some ribbon for baby girl's pacifier clips and some material for mommy's new dress. Laura taught me a ton in only an hour at the fabric store, and oh dear goodness, I'm afraid of what I'll turn into when we decide to pop one out ;) Sewing goddess: yes! 

All three of us can't wait for our men to be back in our arms. If it's been hard for me these last 9 days, I can't even begin to imagine how hard it's been for Laura and McKenna. Hurry home safe boys! We miss you!


Oh? What's that I see? Looks an awful lot like Kendall had a slumber party guest last night?! YEP! So fun! Nina came over for a bottle of wine and dinner, and since she lives an hour outside of Jacksonville, I invited her to crash on our couch instead of making the long drive home at midnight! You'd think by now that the two of us would've lost things to talk about...not so! She came over at 6 and we didn't stop talking till 12. I love that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment