Friday, August 30, 2013

Day Seven Hundred and Eighteen

The Other Mother


So, I forgot my camera yesterday. Shoot me. I can't stand when I do that. I love the fact, though, that even when I leave my brain (and therefore camera) at home, my iPhone redeems me.

Hellllllllloooo once again, Debbie! Adam's college summer ball host mom came into town for a quick work trip yesterday. She made time in her busy schedule to hang with the ol' Conleys...and that made us smile. We like her. A lot. Like, a lot a lot.

The boys won game 1 of their 5 game series last night against Mississippi. That means: we're one game closer to the playoffs. We have to win 2 of the next 4 to even give ourselves a chance at post-season play. Go Suns!! Oh, and Adam pitches SATURDAY at 7:05 EST. That might be his last start of the season. Or...it might not. In baseball...YOU NEVER KNOW! And I suppose that's what makes it even more fun! I s'ppose...

No comments:

Post a Comment